July 31, 1969 - Vallejo Times Herald

Mailed: July 31, 1969

Postmarked: San Francisco, California

Sent to: Vallejo Times-Herald

Written on: 


Dear Editor 

I am the killer of the 2 teen-

agers last Christmass at Lake Herman 

and the Girl last 4th of July. To 

Prove this I shall state some facts 

which only I + the police know 


Christmass 

1 Brand name of ammo Super X 

2 10 Shots fired 

3 Boy was on back feet to car 

4 Girl was lyeing on right side 

   feet to west 


4th of July 

1 Girl was wearing patterned 

   Pants 

2 Boy was also shot in knee 

3 Brand name of ammo was 

   Western 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a cyipher or that is 

part of one. the other 2 parts 

have been mailed to the S.F. 

Examiner + the S.F. Chronicle 

I want you to print this 

cipher on your frunt page by 

Fry Afternoon Aug 1-69, If you 

do not do this I will go on a 

kill ram page Fry night that 

will last the whole week end. 

I will cruse around and pick 

of all stray people or coupples 

that are alone then move on to 

kill some more untill I have 

killed over a dozen people. 

(Crosshair Symbol)